The file is ready to print when it meets the following requirements:
- (1) Format: The format(size) of the artboard area corresponds to the size that was ordered.
- (2) Bleed: There is a 2mm bleed around the entire file (= artboard).
- (3) Colors: The file is formatted in 'CMYK' colors.
- (4) Cut Line: There is a proper cut line present in the file.
- (5) Text: The text is in letter contours and is larger than 1.32mm.
- (6) File Type: All models/designs are saved correctly and separately.
- (7) Quality: All images are at least 300 DPI.
If the file contains a barcode:
- (8) Barcode: The barcode meets our quality requirements (see barcode specifications).
In the case of materials of transparent, fluorine, gold, or silver, the following specifications are important:
- (9) White Ink: There is a white ink underprint under all colors that may not become/left as transparent, fluorine, gold, or silver.
- (10) Overprint: All colors that are not transparent, fluorine, gold, or silver materials are set on 'Overprint fill'.
Click Here for the PDF with the delivery specifications with a complete explanation on how best to submit your design.